RSS

[Bronx Science Key Club] Fwd: DKC Awards IMPORTANT!

DEAR KEY CLUBBERS,

If you sent in your DKC Application, please send it AGAIN!

Yours in Caring and Service,
Benjamin Fang
Bronx High School of Science '11

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jensen Cheong <jensencheong.editor@nydkc.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Subject: Fwd: DKC Awards IMPORTANT!
To: Fannie Law <fannieex3@gmail.com>, Ben Fang <benfang93@gmail.com>




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nadyli Nunez <nadylinunez.gov@nydkc.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Subject: Fwd: DKC Awards IMPORTANT!
To: nydb1011 <nydb1011@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Andrew Lowenberg <nykca@optonline.net>


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katie Toomey <toom_kate@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Subject: DKC Awards


Hey guys, 



    Can you please notify all your clubs immediately that if they sent their dkc award to me last night online to my email address to please resend asap. For some reason my email was hacked and my dkc folders were wiped out so if they sent me their dkc award last night or even the night before I no longer have it and they need to resubmit. Im so so sorry for the issue, I do not understand why my email would get hacked but I want to make sure everyone has their chance to apply for the award. Also due to all the chaos with the chair changing and stuff I will be accepting awards up until a week before convention. So inform your clubs. Thank you.

Yours In Service,
Lieutenant Governor 
Katie Toomey 
Division 15
Glens Falls High School Key Club





--
Jensen Cheong
Stuyvesant High School '11
flyingbluejensen@gmail.com
1-347-831-1281

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2010-2011:
Benjamin Fang '11, President
Michael Zhang '11, Vice President
Ken Ting '11, Secretary
Mindy Chen '11, Treasurer
Linda Zhou '12, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment