RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Re: Holiday Update

Hey AGAIN~


SOMEONE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON THE SWEATER FORM >:I
I know I made it an anonymous vote, but seriously I can still tell if you cheat. So I made a new form where it is not anonymous. 
Thank you hidden stranger for giving me trust issues

Yours in Caring and Service
Jae

P.S. Just Kidding I have no issues I'm awesome.

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Jae Hwi Kwon <kwonj2@bxscience.edu> wrote:
Hello Key Clubbers of the Bronx Science Land

UPDATE!!!~
President Amanda has landed in Utah and gave the cards, that you all put your heart and love into, to our dear soldiers. I do not know if it's some kind of breach of security that I just told a few hundred people of a base in Utah so let's keep it on the hush hush~

To Do List
PICK THE NEXT SWEATER TO REPRESENT THE BRONX SCIENCE KEY CLUB!!!
Click here to choose the next sweater!!!
The document with all the sweater designs are attached to this e-mail

UPCOMING EVENTS
Ice Skating Fundraising 12/30
We're going to go ice skating guys!! :) A part of all proceeds go to donations to a worthy cause~! 
We will be ice skating at Riverbank State Park 145th Street and Riverside Drive, Manhattan per usual. The event will start at one p.m. and end whenever you want to leave. HOORAY FOR INDEPENDENCE AND FREE WILL!!!
Click here to sign up

P.S. Everyone go home and re-watch the Lord of the Rings. I say RE-WATCH because you are not alive if you haven't watched it once.

Yours in Caring and Service
Jae

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bronx Science Key Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bxsciencekeyclub+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment