RSS

{science_ACJ} Arun would like to hear from you

Dear ACJ Alumni:

The science writing course this year will commence on 23 September, two days from now. I would like to hear from you so I can incorporate your suggestions (and address your criticism) in my classes this semester.

1. First of all, tell me where you are now and if your work involves writing about science. I hope all of you are well placed and all of you enjoy what you do. I have been hearing from some of you but I am afraid I am not in touch with most of you.

2. What do you think I should include (or exclude) in addition to what I did in your class?

3. Which aspect of what we did you liked the most and find useful in your work?

Best wishes.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "science_ACJ" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to science_acj+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment