RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Winter Break is Here!!

Hello little beavers!

I know winter break is finally here and we're just all excited for that so here's a quick update for our upcoming events:

Help Make Music On the Winter Solstice 12/21 (There's limited space so sign up!!)

REMINDERS/UPDATES:

-ELIMINATE BOXES ARE DUE TOMORROW! So give them to me or any of the officers that you see in the hallways! Tomorrow is the final day. Make sure to have your name, homeroom, and the amount you've collected written on the box so it will be a lot easier for us! I will include my schedule below for references so you can give it to me during the day tomorrow! 

-GIVE IN YOUR ADMISSION FEE FOR THE HOLIDAY BANQUET!! It's $28 per person, but make sure that you signed up for the event before you hand in the money! Signing up on the form will reserve your spot, while paying by tomorrow will confirm it. If you do not give in the admission fee by tomorrow, you will have to pay door price on Sunday. So make sure to give it to me tomorrow, with your name, homeroom and email written on the envelope! If you're still interested in the event, sign up HERE. 

If you have anything to hand to me by tomorrow, here's my schedule!
 
1st  I will be in study hall tomorrow
2nd Rm 327
3rd  Free, I will be in the middle wing of the 2nd floor
4th  Rm 319
5th  Rm 005
6th  Rm 209
7th  Lunch, you can find me at the back of the cafeteria/ green tables!
8th  Free, I will be in the middle wing of the 2nd floor
9th  Free, I will be in the middle wing of the 2nd floor

Besides that, I hope you guys have a beautiful winter break! We all deserve the extra sleep. See you guys on Sunday!!


--
Yours in Caring and Service,

The Bronx Science Key Club Board 2013-2014:
Irena Chen '14, President
Vincent Colicchio '14, Vice President
Melissa Lei '14, Secretary
Lisa Liu '14, Treasurer
Katie Xue '15, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bronx Science Key Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bxsciencekeyclub+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment