RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] To a great service year, and an introduction to the new service year!

Hello my lovely beavers! 
If you missed the meeting, here's a quick update on our upcoming events, and look forward to the spring, there will be more events!!

Concern Spring Run Volunteer 4/12

UPDATES/REMINDERS:

-Food fair was yesterday, and our club raised $205!!! Thank you for bringing food for our club, this is the most amount of money we've raised during this type of events, so thank you guys!
-Remember how we said that we won 19 awards from the 2013 LTC? Just kidding, we actually won 21!! With the Distinguished Key Clubber Awards, that would be 22. :)
-

Just a little last note from me, as I realized that I still had so much to say today at the meeting. When I mentioned the little nickname "F4" that was given to my group of friends and I, the board members at the time said that we, and Herman Li(we were the only freshmen who attended LTC at the time) would be the future of Key Club. And I'm still stunned after these three years as to where and how far all five of us have gone. 
Last year I cried so much on the way back home from LTC as I looked over the officer applications of the previous board, because that was when it hit me. It may be childish but this little 4-year "legacy" as I may call it, was finally going to pass down onto my board, and my year. All the advice, fun and inspiration that came from the years before me was going to end in Key Club made it difficult for me to take. I couldn't believe it was going to be our turn to lead. As I must say, it has been a splendid year. And so what if the term/service year ended. The legacy that I believed in so passionately and strongly may have finally been completed but that only means that another legacy will start for the next years.
I can't wait to visit you guys after I leave. But besides that, it was with great honor and great pleasure to have served you all. I couldn't be any prouder to be a part of in representing you guys. 

Yours Truly,
Irena Chen
--
Yours in Caring and Service,

The Bronx Science Key Club Board 2013-2014:
Irena Chen '14, President
Vincent Colicchio '14, Vice President
Melissa Lei '14, Secretary
Lisa Liu '14, Treasurer
Katie Xue '15, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bronx Science Key Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bxsciencekeyclub+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment