RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] It's time for goodbye...

Hiya! 
(I have stuff to say down in the bottom)

Our member of the month for February is Rachel Huang and for March it's Andy Zheng

More vlogs!! We finally finished the vlogs for LTC. Day 1 is (here), Day 2 is (here), and Day 3 is here. Mulchfest is (here). Make sure to go check them out :))

Wesley's newsletter will come out in the next week or so, Make sure to check it out. It has a few lat words from the board, a collage of our Key Club items, LTC stuff, and articles about other events

Next week is Timmy's first full meeting, don't miss it!

Since it is time to change boards, it is also time to change committee heads. If you are interested in becoming the Committee Head for Projects, Social Media, Public Relations, Scrapbooking, or Fundraising, please fill out this form (here). An will be an interview set up with you by someone from the 2015-2016 board. 

Upcoming Events: 
ANYWAYYYY....
      So the day has come for my last e-mail and it's time for me to say goodbye. There were so many things I wanted to say during my speech but I didn't get a chance to. It's okay though because maybe there are some words better left unsaid. I'm glad that I was at least able to say what I did. Again, thank you for making this year the best year I have ever had. Nothing would have been possible without you. If you didn't get anything out of my speech at least remember this: you are significant and you can make a difference. No matter what happens, just by existing, you have touched a person's life in some shape or form. That time you donated to the Eliminate Project, that's one more baby that is alive because of YOU. That time you cheered at service event, that's one more smile you helped produce. That time you randomly spoke to a kid at that event, that's one more friend that you just made. So thank you for being my motivation and inspiration. Thank you for being my hope in humanity. Always remember that no matter who you are, where you are, or what you are going through. I'm always here to cheer you on or cheer you up (No matter who you are. Seriously). 

For the last time,
~Jasmine Quindala, Immediate Past President

P.S. Thank you for letting me be your president. You guys honestly mean the world to me. I love you all to the moon and back <3
The song "Daylight" by Maroon 5 would be a perfect song right now. 
--
Yours in Caring and Service,

The Bronx Science Key Club Board 2014-2015:
Jasmine Quindala '15, President
Timmy Zhu '16, Vice President
Raina Wong '15, Secretary
Sophia Yu '15, Treasurer
Wesley Li '16, Editor
 
Follow us!
Twitter --> @bxscikeyclubb
Instagram --> @bxscikeyclub
Tumblr --> https://www.bxscikeyclub.tumblr.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bronx Science Key Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bxsciencekeyclub+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment