RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] New Event : Bike MS

Hi Key Clubbers :D
 
So there's an event coming on October 2nd and 1st called Bike MS (multiple sclerosis). I'm going to keep this brief. It's an with a lot of jobs and a lot of shifts, go on the form to pick whichever one you want to go to just so I can have an idea of who's going to which shift. I also need you guys to sign up on this form, which is going to close September 26, because I need to know how many people are going to this event. On the actual form on the Bike MS website (which I will send out on September 26 to the people who signed up on the form below) there is a little box asking how many people are in the volunteer group. So I need a basic idea of how many of you are going.
 
Sign up here
 
All the info you need is on the form!
 
Jae
 

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment