RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Farewell, Daylight, EVENTS

Hello Bronx Science Key Clubbers!

This will be my last email to the club. Irena will be sending them from now on. Thank you all who came to the last meeting for the 2012-2013 board and for being part of such a successful year. I really appreciate the fact that you guys stayed so late. I apologize for the incredibly long speech and meeting. I had a lot to say :) Thank you for giving my mama a warm welcome too! The next meeting will be on next Thursday and that will be the new board's first meeting so go support them! 

Events:

I wish you guys a lovely and even more fantastic year. Good luck to the new board! My final message: believe in yourself and enjoy Bronx Science Key Club before the daylight comes to an end. 

For the last time ever :(

<3 Amanda Tam
(p.s. I did not cry that much at the meeting yesterday :) )
--
Yours in Caring and Service,

The Bronx Science Key Club Board 2012-2013:
Amanda Tam '13, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Lawrence Chen '13, Secretary
Roman Mondal '13, Treasurer
Jessica Chan '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bronx Science Key Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bxsciencekeyclub+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment