RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] ONE MORE THING!

Hey Guys 

One last thing from Past VP Jae
I'm sending another order request to customink so if you have any last minute hoodie requests e-mail me and find me to give me the money. Same prices $25 for an uncustomized and $28 for a customized. You have until the end of Monday to give me the GREENS.
As per usual, give it to any of the board members, past or current, and it will get to me somehow. Last resort, I will be at Room 334 (The Key Club room) after 9th for the first 10 minutes on Monday. So you better get their real quick so that you don't miss me!

Usual scenario, if I don't get the money I can't order your hoodie. Sorry! I can only do that if you are the very image of trust and innocence.

Also, if you are missing a hoodie e-mail me with your name, hoodie size, and whether your hoodie was customized or not. If your hoodie was customized e-mail me what the customization was. 

Yours in Caring and Service
Jae

--
Yours in Caring and Service,

The Bronx Science Key Club Board 2012-2013:
Amanda Tam '13, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Lawrence Chen '13, Secretary
Roman Mondal '13, Treasurer
Jessica Chan '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bronx Science Key Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bxsciencekeyclub+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment