RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] IMPORTANT Changes to Stuffed Animal Ordering Form

Hi everyone,
 
The cow and moose are now out of stock so if you have handed in the form to me for those stuffed animals, you will have to change your order. I will be contacting you soon.
 
Instead of the cow and moose, we now have the UNICORN AND KOALA! I actually like koalas better than cows and mooses (or moose?) :)
 
I have now attached the NEW ordering form so please use that one. You can give the form to me during the school day (schedule posted below) or during the next meeting. The other option is to tell me what you plan to order. But if you don't have the money, you HAVE TO PROMISE that you will bring it at the divisional. I recommend that you prepare the completed forms and money in an envelope labeled with your full name, osis, homeroom, and email and give it to me during school day or at meeting.
 
(By periods) - give it to me before periods (check to see if I'm in the classroom), or right after the periods ends, you can email me in advance to let me know that you are coming.
1 Rm 333
2 Rm 333
3 Rm 310A
4 Rm 334 (M, W, R, F) Rm 103 (T)
5 Rm 103
6 Rm 203
7 Rm 316
8 Rm 227
9 GYM (M, T, F)
 
Best,
Victoria Li

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
Naurin Shaki '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment