RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] DKC Application - IMPORTANT!

Hello everyone,
 
So far, I have been receiving questions on submitting the DKC Application.
 
Here are the basic steps:
1. You fill out the application on the PDF online
2. Make a folder for your DKC Application and save all relevant documents in it
3. Send it (ZIP File) to jaywong.ltg@nydkc.org
4. Let me know that you are applying for DKC, regardless if you want my letter of recommendation. I need to verify it for you.
5. If you want me to write a leter of recommendation, send me a email labeled "LoR [first name] [last name] Request" and include in the email a list of details you think I should include in the letter (ex: leadership positions, committee membership, etc.)
 
That was only the basic steps. Please click here (http://www.nydkc.org/resources-paperwork/cat_view/49-club-resources) and go to Digital Submission Process for Distinguished Key Clubber Application. Follow all directions.
 
DKC Application is due TOMORROW BY 11:59 PM.
 
Best of luck,
Victoria
 
P.S. Happy Early Valentine's Day :)

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
Naurin Shaki '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment