RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Key Club Updates

Hello everyone!


This will be the countdown to my final emails as the Bronx Science Key Club President... :( 

So here are the updates:

1. HOODIES
Yes they came in today. I'm sorry about the confusion of whether or not there was a meeting. I was hearing left and right whether there were afterschool activities that in the end it became rather chaotic. I apologize. We will be distributing the hoodies next meeting so be sure to come! I hope you remember your crazy nicknames :)

2. BLOG
Amanda Tam, Kevin Chen, and the Public Relations & Advocacy Committee have worked together to produce a blog to share both articles and pictures of what we do as a club. I am definitely wowed by what can be accomplished by members simply taking the initiative to bring their visions to life. They set a great example that anyone can pave the way for something new. I greatly encourage you to all check it out and contribute both articles and photos! If you're interested in working in a blog, this committee can definitely be the place for you!

LTC IS TOMORROW!
For those who are attending, remember we meet in the auditorium at 12 pm.
For those who will not be attending, I hope to see you there next year. LTC has been a great experience and it was definitely the moment that propelled me to become the President. As a sophomore, I attended the Presidents' workshop even though it was my first year in the club. Key Club is about becoming leaders and I hope you take this to heart. 

Enjoy your half-day,

Victoria Li

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
Naurin Shaki '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment