RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Read if you are going to Fall Rally-Dress Code

Hello everyone!
 
Normally we would not send multiple emails on one day but today is an exception because the information cannot wait.
 
I was just notified that the dress code for the Fall Rally is Business Casual. If you are unsure what this means, just Google the term "Business Casual" and look at examples. One thing I can tell you, don't wear jeans. Make sure you dress warm tomorrow, I hear that it will snow!
 
See you tomorrow!
Victoria Li

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Victoria Li <victoria.li415@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone!
 
I forgot to create a Google Form for the Fall Rally to see who is going from our club. Please fill out the form (click here) so I know that you are going. This will make it easier for me to take attendance tomorrow and give you points. If I don't see you in the morning, try to find me throughout the day so I can check that you are at the Fall Rally.
 
If you know of any friends who are going to the Fally Rally, help me by telling them to check their emails so they can fill out the form.
 
Here are the details of the event:
Date: Saturday, October 29
Time: 8:00am-3:00pm
Admission Fee: $10.00 <-- REMEMBER TO BRING MONEY!!!!
 
Nearby trains: B, Q, F
 
Lunch will be provided.
 
You can call me at (908) 428-4612 if you get lost. I suggest you also go to our website (click here) and save the numbers for the other officers from the contact section in case I cannot pick up your call.
 
Sorry for the lack of personality in this email... I realized this mistake and tried to type it as fast as possible.
 
Hope to see you tomorrow!
Victoria Li
 
P.S. Remember to trick-or-treat for Project ELIMINATE and Candy (remember 1 pound = $1)

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
Naurin Shaki '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment