RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Thank You/"Funny" Dues

Hello Key Clubbers!!

First of all, thank you all for coming to today's meeting. Thank you for paying attention, being patient and (for those of you who have done so) paying your dues!

I also wanted to extend a warm thank you to the Key Clubbers that helped me carry my load today. These Key Clubbers include, but are not limited to, Kevin Chen, Kwun Chan, Jimmy Lin, Jhae, Rhoxanne, and Nanyou Guan. These KCers sat outside of the music room with me helping me count all of the dues that I received today. You guys saved me many hours of work!! 

Subsequently, during my bus ride home, Sonal Agrawal helped me separate my envelopes according to grade, and yet another Key Clubber was kind enough to hand me my coat which fell from my seat. 

The reason I am publicly thanking these people is because not only have they saved me many hours of stress and work, but they are also exemplary of what Key Club is about. Key Club is a place where we work TOGETHER to get things done, and it is not only about helping "others," but also about helping each other in times of need. So I thought they deserved some acknowledgment for that. Like Ms. Lane would say, "They are great role model students Key Clubbers." :) 

Keep up the great work--all of you!!

On a side note, regarding dues: 
  • I am very happy to see that some of you guys recycles your paper. It might not be great that some of your recycled your notes but it's a start. haha
  • To the KCer who wrote; "ghetto envelope ftw"--man, you're trying too hard! haha jkjk
  • For the KCer who sealed his envelope with water and not saliva, thanks for letting us know :P haha
  • And for those who forgot to put your email or homeroom on the envelope, tsk tsk tsk! In the future, please don't forget to do so!
That is all for now!!

-Michelle

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment