RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Earth Day

Hey guys!

I mentioned that we can help out on Earth Day as Key Clubbers on June 1, at Bronx Science.
If you are interested, check out this form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlGc0s2QmRyMUFLUnFwU3A3NC1BRlE6MQ#gid=0

Also, I hope you guys enjoyed the meeting. I know it was a little crazy and I kept getting really red from embarrassment and my stories were long but I think it went quite alright!

Here is a suggestion form... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlyODlidF9SbWx6NkxIVDhyVWhOU2c6MQ#gid=0 You can be mean, if need be.

Have a lovely day!
Amanda Tam.

--
Yours in Caring and Service


The Bronx Science Key Club Board 2012-2013:
Amanda Tam '13, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Lawrence Chen '13, Secretary
Roman Mondal '13, Treasurer
Jessica Chan '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
Naurin Shaki '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment