RSS

[Bxscience Key Club] Newsletter is Out! ::) Glance through it and smile.

Hello keyclubbers!

I am glad to finally present to you the first issue of the newsletter for the 2012-2013 year!
(I published it before 11:59, fyi, so I kept my promise!)


Reasons to read it:

  • Connie, Qing and I worked very hard on editing articles for it and myself formating it 
    (even though I made 1342343 mistakes, ITS OKAY, its still legible!!)
  • And your fellow keyclubbers worked hard to write articles for it!!!!!
  • Hunt for pictures of yourself in it and smile
  • recall the memories of recent events that you went to and smile
  • laugh at my poor formatting skills 
  • out of courtesy to us Newsletter kids and people who have submitted!

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read it!!!:
http://issuu.com/bxscikeyclub/docs/issue1?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222  

On a less annoying note: A big thank you to all of you who submitted your articles! If your article did not appear in this issue, do not be discouraged!
The articles will be forwarded to the District Editor (of NY State keyclubs!), the lovely Holy Cheong, may decide to put it into her issue!
(PS you will get your points, hang tight!)

I will be sending another email regarding submissions for the next newsletter (expected release: JUNE 15th), so look out for that! :) I promise I'll learn not to squish 2342343 articles together... 

Have a good early Wednesday past midnight! Dont cram too hard, AP KIDS!

in care and service,
Jessica



--
Bronx Science Key Club Board 2011-2012:
Victoria Li '12, President
Jaehwi Kwon '13, Vice President
Jessica Chan '13, Secretary
Michelle Soto '12, Treasurer
Naurin Shaki '13, Editor
 
bxscikeyclub.weebly.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment